SAVE THE DATEROCK THE BLOCK
Features Winger, Autograph, Quiet Riot, Dirty Deeds: Extreme AC/DC, Pink Velvet Krush, Atomic Jimmy(Van Halen tribute) and more. Also back by popular demand The MC/Host is Goat!
Mike Albert and the Big E Band
- SAT OCT 16, 2021
Rock the BlockSOLD OUT!
- JULY 31
RockStarThe International 80's Rock Sensation
- SAT NOV 13, 2021
The Murphy Theatre
Plan Your Visit
We appreciate your understanding of and cooperation with these policies we’ve established to maintain a safe and considerate atmosphere for all guests and staff at the Murphy Theatre.
Clinton County, located in southwest Ohio, is the hidden gem you’ve been looking for. Known for its friendly and adventurous spirit, we are the place to explore.
Charlie's Cast & Crew is the newly renovated Concessions area.
The Murphy Theatre is proud to be located at the center of beautiful and historic downtown Wilmington, Ohio. Our friends at Main Street Wilmington have created a map of available parking areas to make it easier for you!
We are excited to welcome you back to our beloved theatre. For the health and safety of our guests, staff, and volunteers, the Murphy Theatre has implemented various safety measures. During your visit, you must follow all posted instructions and policies.
Facility Tech Specs
Front of House
- * Midas M32 Mixing Console w/ Dante Network Card
- – With Digital Snake (Cat 6e) to stage with Midas DL32 Stage box
- – Note: 32 Chan
- * American Audio CD Player
(Capable of playing off thumb drive)
- * Clear-Com HME DX-210 Wireless unit with 6 headsets and body packs
- * Sony Video Projector (w/HDMI and Mac connections)
- – 7000 Lumen Laser Light
- – Works with Laptop, BluRay Player, or Thumb Drive
- * Sony BluRay Player
(DVD or Thumb Drive Input)
- * Dell Laptop Computer for sound
- * 2 – 575w Follow spot lights w/interchangeable colors
- * Avion Titan Mobile Light Board w/ 24” Touch Screen Monitor
- * Dell Laptop Computer for Light Board w/Touch Screen
- * Bose Professional Sound System – (Dante Networked)
- – 3 Panaray MSA12x Digital Steering Loudspeakers on each side of Stage
- – 5 Room Match Speaker Array Ranging from 100 to 200
- – 4 Show Match Sub Woofers Driven by (2) Power Match PM8500N Amplifiers
- – 1 JBL 12” for front fill
- * 50’ Stage Snake
- * 2 – 20” Whippet snakes
- * XLR cables (Multiple cables of different lengths)
- * Mic Stands (6-Boom, 4 Straight, and 3 short stands
- * 3 DI Boxes and Miscellaneous connectors and adapters
Stage & Microphones
- * 2 Yamaha DRX12 Powered Monitor Speakers
- – 950W 12” LF 150W 1.4” HF
- * 4 Yamaha DRX15 Powered Monitor Speakers
- – 950W 12” LF 150W 1.4” HF
- * 4 Shure ULXD Wireless Quad Receivers – G50 Band
- – 16 Individual channels
(Combination of 16 wireless headsets and transmitters or 6 wireless handheld Beta 58 microphones and 12 wireless headsets and transmitters.)
- * Wired Microphones
- – 6 Shure SM58 microphones
- – 6 Shure SM57 microphones
- * Drum Kit
- – 1 Sennheiser Evolution Drum Set (1x e 602-II, 4x e 604, 2x e 614)